Example of previous camps - 2016 dates under negotiation
Next Dates 22nd February - 8th March 2014 - Hotel Viva Tropic, Alcudia
7nights £355 half board 14 nights £635, based on 2 sharing (flights and transfers not included)
12th - 26th April 2014 - Hobby Club Apartments, Puerto Pollensa
7 nights £385 half board 14 nights £705, based on 2 sharing (flights and transfers not included)
Single room supplement £15 per night.
Warm Weather, Sun Sand Sea & Cycling, You Know You Want to Be There
Take Our Survey &
Typical Bike Week
( Please note we reserve the right to modify courses to reflect weather conditions and safety considerations)
- Majorca is a beautiful place for cycling,you will be led by experienced riders but you are riding at your own risk and you are responsible for maintaining your bike in a safe and roadworthy condition. You are expected to carry 2 spare inner tubes, tool kit and pump, plus water bottles and spare clothing.
- Arrival Day: Transfer from the airport to hotel, sort out bikes, welcome & orientation briefing
- All rides leave at 10.00 a.m. & return between 3.30-5.00 p.m. (9.30 am start in April)
- Day 1 Breakfast, safety briefing/review days objectives leave out 10.00 a.m.
- Day 1 guided training rides of A,B, & C groupings.
- Day1 Return by 4.00 p.m. dinner approx 6.30 p.m. seminar/debrief 8.00 - 9.00
- Day 2 As above but a little longer, sportive challenge, e.g. Randa & back, about 90 miles.
- Day 3 Weather permitting, a ride over to the track at Sineu, with approx 2 hours track training, lunch, ride back, clean bikes, dinner, debrief
- Day 4 Weather permitting, mountain rides of 45, 75 or 100 miles, the biggie of the week dinner & evening seminar
- Day5 Recovery rides through flat countryside, dinner & evening seminar
- Day 6 Weather permitting, Hill Climb plus Cap Formentor with freewheel competition on the way back.
- Day 7 Departure day, transfer to the airport
Book for 2 weeks and pile in some extra quality miles to really set yourself up for a monster 2016 season.
By the end of your stay, you will understand how to develop your own training plan, the priciples of progression and training intensity, and have developed superior mental skills to enable you to exceed all your 2016 goals.